Boston started playing Jr. Jazz right after Christmas. He has been waiting a LONG time to be able to play basketball! They actually got real jerseys instead of t-shirts! He gets so into practice and his games he cracks me up! He's one of the only ones out there that actually knows what he is doing though! He is so fun to watch! I love that he loves it!
I didn't get any action shots... this is him at half time!
His cute kindergarten teacher even came to watch him one night! It was so nice of her!
She ended up seeing a few of her other students while she was there too!
His teacher is amazing and spends many hours in the classroom after school preparing... as I'm sure alot of teachers do! She was at the school one night where Boston's team practices and she was asking about his games. I told her he played every Wed. and she actually came the next week! I know she is busy and has tons to do, so it meant alot to me that she would take the time to come! Boston was thrilled she was there!
2 comments:
That is so sweet! Our little kindergartners have been pretty spoiled! I lOVE it!
What an amazing teacher! Your family is so cute, Sommer. I am glad to have you on my blog roll now. :)
Post a Comment