Michelle, Nissa, Christa, Angie, Sommer, and Danette
Last Friday I was able to drive to S.L.C. to meet some of my high school friends for dinner! It had been a LONG time since we had all gotten together, and I'm so glad that we finally were able to! We are all back living in Utah now, and decided to just do it! We ate at P.F. Chang's, and it was so yummy! They called to tell me they were running behind and they wouldn't be there by 5 like planned. Well, I had a crazy/ busy afternoon and I wasn't quite ready anyway, so I thought oh good, I'll have some extra time... big mistake! I ended up getting there an hour later than everyone, they had already eaten all the lettuce wraps by the time I got there!
I guess they don't remember my promptness, and always being on time to everything!!!
We ate TONS of food, talked, laughed, and 2 hours later were still sitting there eating dessert! I think they were ready to kick us out, so they could use our table!
Some of them were staying the night at Little America so we went back there so they could take their bags in, and thought we were going back out on the town! But it came 11:00 and we were still laying on the beds talking, laughing, and reminiscing about the good ol' days! :)
I was a wuss and couldn't leave my baby overnight, so I drove back home.
Maybe next time girls! :)
Thanks for a fun night! Let's do it again!
1 comment:
No maybe...you will stay next time! :) Thanks for the fun evening!
Post a Comment