Boston stayed home from school today. He ran a fever all night long and just wasn't himself lastnight. I had a busy afternoon and was running all over, and right after school the kids had Parent Teacher Conference. We had to have them early so that Morgan and Zach could go to football at 5:30. It was a crazy hour at the school trying to meet with all 3 of their teachers! During Bostons SEP I looked over at him and he just didn't look good! I felt so bad for not noticing earlier, and he didn't even have a chance after school to say anything! Sure enough we came home and he was running a fever and was on the couch the rest of the night. I kept him home today and by nighttime he had gotten worse. I decided to take him into the Dr. tonight so we wouldn't have another long night ahead of us! I was so glad I did, cuz his strep test came back POSITIVE!!! This is only the second time he has had strep in his life! My other kids had it all the time, but not this boy! That's how I knew something was wrong with him, he just wasn't himself! So, now he gets to drink the yummy pink medicine that he loves (he really does!) for the next 10 days! Oh the joys of starting school and your kids catching every germ that is out there! Now I just hope the rest of us don't get it! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!
1 comment:
I have been loving your cute blogs lately reminding me that I do love all these little ones! But this one makes me so sad! :( Get better soon Boston!
Post a Comment