Tonight I was unloading the dishwasher and Halle crawled right up on the door and just started playing and was having so much fun! My kids were getting a kick out of it, and couldn't believe that they did that once! (Good thing I have pictures to prove it!) Isn't it true though, babies LOVE anything BUT their toys! They love to play with all the "real" things! Halle has to be right by my side if I am doing anything in the kitchen (or anywhere for that matter) even the bathroom... Ha ha! But we won't take any pictures of that! She unrolled the whole roll of toilet paper the other night, she was so funny! Boston came in and couldn't believe that she could make such a mess by herself! I should have grabbed the camera cuz she looked pretty cute all wrapped up in that toilet paper! :)
She says, Look at Me!
I have two other little helpers who are wiping down the fridge for me!
Oh, I can't wait till summer and I have all these extra little hands around!!!
So Nice!
When I was doing the laundry today and I put Halle's clothes in the dryer, she was so intrigued as she watched them go around. I turned on the drum light so she could see, she was so cute just watching!
Yes, I had a busy day of cleaning and getting organized after the weekend! Who has time to do that on the weekend anyway? Isn't that what Mondays are for? They are at my house!
Whew! I'm going to bed, GOODNIGHT!
2 comments:
So Cute of Pictures Sommer! I miss you living down here in Phx. Can't wait to come visit soon!
Sommer Hey I love how you always update your blog you are an inspiration. Halle and Boston have the same hair do :) jk. Your family is sooo cute and you guys are always up to something fun. My favorite is Halle watching the clothes in the dryer.
Lots of Love,
Bobbie Jo
Post a Comment