5.15.2010

MoRe RaNdOmNeSs!

I thought this was a cute pic of Zach and Halle laying together on the floor!

Last week we decided to get all of our Little People stuff out for Halle. It honestly had dust on everything cuz they haven't been played with for so long which makes me so sad cuz that means my little kiddos are growing up! I LOVE Little People and we have a ton, so we decided to give them a bath! My kids loved it! We had to wipe all the big things down, and now they are nice and clean for Halle!

Last Fri. Brinley missed school cuz she had been running a fever. I have to say it was so nice to have her home! :) I was busy cleaning the kitchen and she was taking care of Halle. Well, even she has figured out that when she is fussy she would rather you stand with her than sit... go figure! So being the sweet sister that Brinley is, she just walked around the house like this with Halle and she fell asleep! Brin's back hurt a little after I took her and laid her down! Thanks sweetie, you are an awesome help to me and your little sister just adores you! She will be so happy to have you home this summer! As will I!

No comments: