5.24.2010

WhaT A WoNdErFuL WoRlD!

Last Saturday Brinley got to perform in her dance recital that is only held once a year! So it is kinda a big deal, and she has been working on these dances forever! I think she was happy it was finally here! She performed in 4 different dances and had a different costume for each one. The theme for the recital was "What a Wonderful World". It was so cute, she had each class dance to one song for each season... Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall! May is always such a busy time of year with the end of school, and performances, but it is so fun to see what the kids have been working on throughout the year! Zach was supposed to have a baseball game at the same time, but it ended up getting rained out, so he was able to come with us. I was so glad to see him support his little sister! After all, we do spend a little time at the ballpark every weekend watching him! I know he appreciates it though, he always thanks us for coming!
Brinley loves to dance and adores her teachers! It will be nice to have a couple months off though! :)

I went to take this picture of the girls and Brinley and Macee had their arms up, and seriously right when I went to take the picture, Halle put her arm up just like theirs!!! We were laughing SO hard! I couldn't have got her to do that if I would have tried!!! So cute! I need to frame it or something!

Brinley with her dance teachers Dena and her daughter Devon.
They are so cute!

The whole gang! My mom and my nephew Taegen came down for the day just to see Brinley dance! It was so nice of them, especially since my mom just had surgery on her shoulder about a month ago! I hadn't even seen her since she had it! I felt so bad, but we have been so busy I haven't been able to go up! She has to wear her sling for another week, and goes to Physical Therapy twice a week! I even got to see her do her exercises which is always entertaining! :) We went and ate at Red Robin afterwards in Provo and walked around the mall for a bit! I even gave them both haircuts while they were here! We actually were able to squeeze a lot in for them not being here very long! Thanks guys for coming to support Brinley, she was so happy you were there!

Brinley and her daddy after she was done dancing.
I told Morgan not to ger her any flowers, and just get her something else. She has been dying to get a bead watch since I have had mine. We were invited to a bead party the night before so she got to make one! She picked out all the beads by herself and had help putting it together. It turned out SO cute! She did a great job! It is pink and black and just adorable! We decided her dad could give her that, since they are a little pricey! She was thrilled to have it! They are both kinda giggling cuz when he gave it to her, she already knew what it was!

Brinley and Macee- Best of Friends!

My sister Sonnet and my mom gave Brinley these roses, which I was so glad cuz she still got flowers!!! Thanks guys for pulling through! Every little girl needs flowers after a recital!

Halle fell asleep on my sisters shoulder...

Brin getting her flowers and favorite Hershey bar(s)!!!
Thanks everyone for supporting Brinley! She loved having you there!

No comments: