5.15.2010

BaSeBaLL!!!

This time of year on any given Saturday you can find us at the baseball field! My kids used to get tired of going to games every weekend, but after 3 years of Zach playing for the Lehi Tigers, we have all pretty much just gotten used to the idea and love hanging out with our "baseball family"! It is so much fun, and we have made some great friends from Zach's team!
This is us hanging out talkin to Zach after the game... love his smile!

Morgan's parents were on their way to Idaho for Mother's Day and stopped in Lehi to watch Zach play his games! It was the first nice day we had in a long time, but they thought it was cold, ha ha! I guess that's what they get from living in Arizona!
I thought this picture was cute of Morgans mom and Zach with their arms around each other after the game! Zach is such a sweet kid! :) We went to the Training Table afterwards for dinner! Mmmm love those cheese fries!

Halle giving her baby doll kisses!

Boston and his cousin Porter making silly faces!

Zach begs Boston every year to get a mohawk like his, but he has never wanted to. Well, the morning of Zach's games Boston came and asked me if I would cut a mohawk in his hair like Bubbas. So, happily I did! I think they look so cute!

Z on third!

Morgan always comes over and says hi to Halle in between innings. I put Halle up to the fence and she was just loving her daddy! So cute!

No comments: