5.24.2010

Bee's GaMe!

Two Fridays ago we met my brother Rhett and his family at the Bee's game, we seem to do this every year, but felt like it was a necessity since we hadn't seen each other for almost 4 months! :( The babies are getting so big and changing so fast, we were all missing each other!!! We had a great time as usual and stayed out late talking and catching up! We went to McDonald's after to get some hot chocolate, and we were the only people there, so we made ourselves at home! ;) My kids have always been close to Nate, since he was the only one for so long, he could just fit right into our family! We love little Bailey and Lance too! Thanks guys for inviting us to the game! I'm glad the weather cleared up and we didn't have to sit in the rain!

Halle was so hyper all night! I'm sure it was from her lack of sleep! She had so much fun and was playing with this little bat of Lance's having a good ol' time! She is so funny!

Lance slept most of the night! He is such a good little boy! His mommy had given him Benadryl earlier cuz he has been sick, so I think it finally was hitting him, he was so sleepy! He isn't a sleeper usually, just like Halle, little cat naps here and there, so I think they were actually enjoying it! I should have grabbed the bottle and slipped some to my baby! Ha ha! I don't know how she functions most days... crazy that she doesn't require much sleep!

We had to take the kids on the famous train ride! That was all Boston could talk about on the way there! They were having fun giving everyone 5 as we passed by!

Nate, Boston, and Brinley

Lance, Bobbie Jo, and Bailey

Thanks for a fun night! We will definitely have to do it again sometime!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I almost can't read your blog cuz it makes me feel like such a crappy mom. You do so much fun stuff with your kids. And I can tell how much you love them. Keep the posts coming!