Today Boston and I were eating lunch and he asked me "Mom, why isn't there a kid's day?" I said what do you mean a kid's day? "Well, I want there to be a kids day where the kids get to stay in bed and you bring us whatever we want" so I asked him, like breakfast in bed? He said "ya, and we get presents too, it would be just like Mother's Day, and Father's Day, but for KIDS!!!"
This kid cracks me up! I wish I was better at writing things down that he says, half the time I'm too tired. But I just got done laying by him to go to sleep and was thinking about all the funny things he says! Love you Buna! :o)
1 comment:
I asked my mom that same thing when I was little. Why isn't there a kids day. Her answer was everyday is kids day. My kids would totally disagree with that one.
Post a Comment