
I woke up today and while getting everyone ready for church, realized that NO ONE is sick right now! (knock knock, that was me knocking on wood! :) I have to say it is so nice to not be wiping snotty noses, or constantly giving someone medicine! It is so nice to feel WELL! I think we all take for granted our good health until... we get sick! So, for once I am going to shout out and say Thank You for my 4 wonderful healthy kiddos who I love so much! I hate for any of them to be sick, and am so grateful for their healthy little bodies! What miracles they are!
I couldn't post without a picture! This is from Brinley's photo shoot we had done when she turned 8!
I don't think I ever posted any of them, so I am now! :)
3 comments:
HI Sommer....I LOVE this picture ....so cool....you are a little photographer....I need a new camera so bad...but saving up for the big nice nikon one....woo woo...tax time hopefully!!! OH WOW your family is just cute and growing up so fast...I haven't seen your little baby...what a cutie...CHUNKY....love it...COngrats....I love blogs to catch up on....your background is fun....Well take care and I love peeping in on your blog....Yes I do update mine...I make books out of em....its my way of journaling our lives....fun memeories!!! Love ya hon
beautiful Brinley- we miss her around here!
Love the picture!
Post a Comment