I wish I could add video to the sound of this picture!!! I put a party "helmet" on Halle and all the kids started blowing their noisemakers at once! It kinda freaked her out a little! I still thought she looked cute though!
All the cute kiddos at midnight!
Halle was so funny when I opened this Coke up she dove right for it and kept smacking her lips! It was too funny! Yeah, I just go for the hard stuff now! J/K! Brinley opened this up and I wasn't going to let her drink it, so I had to try it out for myself!
Thanks Madsen's for a fun New Year's party! We all had a blast!
I am actually looking forward to the New Year! I feel like things have been so busy since we had Halle! I'm hoping to relax and ENJOY!
Brinley gets baptized tomorrow! I am so excited for her! It will be a special day for sure! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! Love the picture of the kids up top, Too Cute.
Tell Brinley congrats for us. We were thinking of her and I just absolutely loved her baptism invitation you came up with in the snow. You are such a fun and perfect Mommy! Miss ya!
Post a Comment