1.09.2010

BrInLeY's SpEcIaL bApTiSm DaY!!!

My BEAUTIFUL little girl was baptized last saturday Jan. 2, 2010 and became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! It was a wonderful day! Thank you to all of our family and friends who supported Brinley on her special day! She truly felt like a princess! She even wanted to stay in her white dress all day, and honestly didn't take it off until she got in her p.j.'s that night! She was so beautiful all day long, and never stopped smiling! I am so grateful for Morgan and for the priesthood that he holds! He always does such a good job when giving our kids a blessing! He gave Brinley a wonderful blessing after her baptism! The spirit was so strong! I hope she will always remember the way that she felt that day! We are so proud of you Brin, and for the decision you made to be baptized!

Brinley and her Daddy right before the baptism!

In her beautiful white dress!

All of her cousins that were there that day! (Boston was going potty)!

This was the best family pic we got! Boston was a little tired of taking pictures... can you tell? :)

Brinley with her Grandpa and Grandma Bingham.

Brinley with her Grandpa and Grandma Udy.

With Uncle Matt (Morgan's younger brother)
He flew in from Phoenix for a few days!
My kids absolutely adore him, I'm sure he goes home exhausted after visiting!

Brinley wanted to take a picture of all the gifts she received! Thank you everyone for thinking of her, she loved everything she got!
She got this pillow case and colored it that night, she did such a good job on it, and loves sleeping on it every night! :)


*BTW* This is my 200th post! I thought that was pretty cool! It was exactly 2 years ago that I started blogging! So, I figured that made about 8 posts a month which is an average of 2 new posts every week! Not bad huh? :)

2 comments:

Pilar de Luz said...

CONGRATULATIONS Brinley! on your first step!...You look like an angel in your white dress ✿

carrie said...

Brinley is a little beauty in her pretty white dress. What a sweetheart she is. I'm glad the day went so well... Such special memories, huh? :o)