
I LOVE this picture of Morgan and Z!
This past Friday and Saturday Morgan and Zach were able to go with the scouts/dads/leaders in our ward on a Cross-Country Skiing Trip to Bryce Canyon. They had such a great time! I am proud of Zach for keeping up with his scouts when he is so busy with sports! During football season he wasn't able to go to scouts 1 time and still did everything at home to earn his Webelos and Arrow of Light awards! When he IS able to go to scouts, he always has a great time! This was the first overnighter he has gone on and I am so glad that Morgan was able to go with him! They stayed at the Ruby's Inn Friday night, and woke up early Saturday to start skiing! Neither one of them had done it before, and I guess Zach spent alot of time on the ground...Falling... Sorry bud! I guess they took a wrong turn and ended up going on the 7 mile trail with the older boys instead of the 3 mile trail, so they were a little pooped! They had a great time and even met up with Zach's basketball team on the way home so he could play in his game that night! Way to go boys! Glad you made it home in one piece!
I was home with Brinley, Boston, and Halle, so we decided to hit the mall and go walk around for a bit! My kids LOVE going to the mall, and surprisingly enough, they didn't even ask for one thing! We went to P.F. Chang's and had a YUMMY dinner! (Yes, I got a few looks as I walked in with my 3 kids ALONE on a Friday night!) Good thing they are so cute, and well behaved!
We hit Krispy Kreme on the way home and came home and watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and all crashed in my bed! What a fun night it was! Saturday they helped me clean the house, for some reason they wanted to mop the floors, so I said Yeah, let's go for it! They were so cute, I handed Boston a rag and he wiped down all the baseboards for me! Then we ordered pizza when all the work was done! A CLEAN house and not having to cook, what else can I ask for? We finally made it through our week of everyone being sick... and are back to -normal- I hope!



Hittin the Trail!

Beautiful view!
(Thanks for the pictures Bro. Nelson!)
1 comment:
My boys and Kyle were at Ruby's Inn the same night! They went ice fishing. But they want to go again to ski.
Post a Comment