1.12.2010

Super Mario Bros. Wii

If you don't own this game, I highly suggest that you buy it! My kids got this game for Christmas, and just LOVE it! It is fun for the whole family to play! I love that you can play 4 players at a time, and play TOGETHER! Then they get so excited for each other when the other one does something good or saves their life or something! I think I spent way too much time last week when my kids were sick playing this game with them! But it was SO much fun! I didn't get anything done in the house, but I had fun playing Super Mario Bros. with my kids! And guess what the laundry is still there, it didn't go anywhere! :) It totally reminds me of when I was a kid when we got our first Nintendo and we spent hours playing this game! But this one is ten times cooler! I just wish it had a timer on it that you could set for a certain time and it would go off, cuz it is SO addicting! My kids are on World 7-1 right now, and this is what we ended up doing for F.H.E. tonight... Whoops! As long as it doesn't happen every Mon. night right?

2 comments:

carrie said...

We love it, too. It reminds me of the "old days" a little bit. ha ha

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

we just got the WII for Christmas and are really enjoying playing it together so far. Its so funny cuz Sterling will disappear and we will find him downstairs playing the tennis. He loves it. Fun to read your blog Sommer.