Our Beautiful girl is a month old!!! We just adore her! It is crazy to be back in the newborn stage of diaper changes and feedings every hour it seems! It is so hard not getting sleep, but this too shall pass, right? We survived our first week of school. The kids love their teachers, and are excited to be learning new things again. Boston and I are taking good care of Halle during the day, he is such a good helper and loves me to do things with him while she is sleeping! Morgan is surviving work every day and has been drinking alot more Pepsi to keep him "fueled"! He runs to football with Zach every night after work, he is such a good dad! I feel so grateful for my family, and for our health! I love my kids and my husband and couldn't ask for anything better! I just wanted to share some updated photos of Halle, they change so quickly!
Zach always begs to lay with Halle at night. I needed his help one night and gave in and let her lay in bed with him. Too sweet! He looks like a natural! I love that he has his finger in her little hand!
We laugh every time someone is holding her on our shoulder, her little chubby cheek smushes her eye closed on one side!
Notice her little thumb tucked inside her hand... this is how her fingers always are when she makes a fist. It is so cute! I was telling Morgan that is how I have my hands when I go running, it is just habit to tuck my thumb in my fingers! Funny she has that same habit!
Taking a nap! (Love those cheeks!)
Precious little feet! (Notice I painted her toenails, I couldn't wait any longer!)
Taking a nap on mommy!
The kids were outside after school today and ran in to me and said the corn was ready! Kudos to my husband and kiddos for planting a garden this year! The stuff actually grew!!! It has been so nice having fresh tomatoes and cucumbers, and we can't wait to get more corn! Yummy!
4 comments:
Looove the pictures! Her toenails are gorgeous!
What a beautiful family! ♥
She is getting so big and I haven't even seen her yet! I'm such a bad friend! She is beautiful and I can't wait to find some time to come and hold her! I hope everything else is going well. We need Z to come over and hang sometime. Dev would love it! I'll talk to you soon I promise!
What a chunk-a-bunk! Oh... the cheeks... k for real I'm coming over in the next day or two! And the toes... ADORABLE! Hope Z is feeling better! Call if you need me to answer questions! Luv ya!
Oh your family of 4 kids is adorable. I think Halle is the sweetest thing ever! Keep the pictures coming. Love ya-
Post a Comment