8.26.2009

My sWeEt little boy!

Last night when it was time to go to bed, Boston wanted to sleep with his basketball! I was like, whatever makes you happy boy! He wouldn't let me take a picture of him cuddling it, but after he was asleep I snuck back in and snapped a picture!  He is my little buddy! I have been debating whether to put him in preschool this year, it is his last year home before he starts kindergarten! I was afraid he would be bored at home with just me and the baby after the kids entertaining him all summer long!  Who am I kidding?  He is my biggest helper, and just LOVES his sister! The other night he was in the kitchen and I was on the couch feeding Halle, I said Boston what are you doing?  He said "just making some dinner" I said "how come?" and he said "well, because we don't have any"! I cracked up laughing! He says the funniest things, I just wish I would write them down when he says them, cuz it's so easy to forget! 
He did tell me yesterday though, that Halle was ruling the house, and because of her I couldn't play with him anymore! It made me so sad! I still try to do things with him, it is just hard! I feel like I don't get to do anything for myself anymore.  Which is fine, I'm not complaining.  I was talking to my sister in law and told her that I feel like Elastigirl from the Incredibles.  I feel like I'm stretching myself so far trying to juggle everything right now.  If I fail at anything, I don't want it to be at mothering.  I want my kids to know how much they mean to me and how much I love them.  I would sacrifice anything for anyone of them! And I have to thank my sweet husband for giving them to me! They mean the world to me!  Little babies are just a complete miracle... oh they are so sweet! 

Boston with his basketball!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I understand completly how you feel about motherhood. Your a great mom with great kids!

carrie said...

You're such a good mother. You look fantastic, too! Those pictures of Boston are just darling. He is such an adorable kid and such a good boy.

Pilar de Luz said...

Awww! how cute! you have a good helper at home!...You are a great Mom! I know how hard it is...When I got pegnant with my second baby. I felt almost like a was cheating on my first! Sometimesw It's hard to balance but a Mothers heart is soo big! I'm sure Boston will see that! ♡

Jessica said...

What a sweet boy! Don't juggle... let your friends help! I would take any of them ANYTIME!!!