The kids went back to school last Thursday, I can't believe it! Thankfully they were excited to go back! Brinley, a little more than Zach, but that is because she loves her teacher! I am so happy! I totally took Brinley school shopping before the baby (thank goodness) and she wanted a new backpack this year, the kind that rolls. Zach could have cared less! He wore basketball shorts and a t-shirt all summer long (hmmm who else does that sound like?) I tried to get him to wear something else on the first day, but he didn't want to . Oh well, he still looks handsome! I'm just glad I have my girls to shop for, cuz I'm finding out that boys... well they just don't care!
My little Brinley starting 2nd grade!
Zach known as "Z" to everyone else starting the big 5th grade!
Brinley walking with her "new" backpack.
Brinley will still let me go into her class with her and take pictures. Zach is a little past that point, but we did walk by his classroom and wave, it probably embarrassed him, but oh well, I had to make sure he made it safe! The kids have been riding their bikes while the weather is still nice, I'm going to take advantage as long as I can before I have to start packing the baby around in her car seat.
4 comments:
So cute! Brinley we miss you!! Talia has already said its just not the same without you.
P.S. I found you off of Carrie's blog
I have a 2nd & 5th grader too! I do remember that Kylee and Brinley were born about the same time. I hope your kids have a great year of school!
Sommer, I loved what you wrote about Zach. Matthew is the SAME way about clothes. He could care less...and just wants to be comfortable. I did make him wear a collared shirt to school for the first day...and it was as if I asked him to wear a DRESS. It was hilarious.... ha ha I love Brinley's hair! It looks so cute short like that. I hope the kids are liking school. Jaxon started Kindergarten today and I had a hard time w/it. He loved it though.
She is gorgeous! We miss her at our house now that school has started!
Post a Comment