8.12.2009

Halle's pictures...

I had Halle's pictures taken when she was just 9 days old! They turned out so cute! To check them out go to Bauco Photography on the side of my blog, she put just a few on there!  There are some of my kids with her too, that turned out really cute! I can't believe my baby is 3 weeks old! 

4 comments:

Julie said...

I tried looking on your photographers blog, but it didn't pull up. Am I doing something wrong?

Julie said...

Nevermind, I googled her and found her blog. Halle's pictures are precious! She is so sweet!

The Gardner Family said...

She is so beautiful Sommer!! Thanks for letting me hold your precious pink bundle last night! I LOVE your blog! Wow you guys are busy. What a great family!!

Jessica said...

I had to google her also because the link didn't work. Just an FYI!! I cannot wait to see more pictures. Those are absolutely adorable!!! Give her hugs since I won't be lovin on her for awhile!