Well, it was driving me crazy that I hadn't posted about the 4th yet... this catch'in up stuff is hard! I don't think I'll do this again!
7.13.2008
Happy late 4th of July!
We went to Park City for the Firecracker Tournament with Zach's baseball team! This was our first tourney there, and it was so much fun! Some of my family was there, and my dad got us all a condo that we stayed in together. Zach played a total of 7 games in 3 days and they made it to the championship but lost their first game! We were so excited for the team, they did so good, and Zach had a blast and loved every minute of it! Even when he would wake up with sore muscles! We did all of the festivities in Park City while we were there, and found out that the town closes at 10:00. You can't find a place to eat after that... we learned from the first night that his games ended late, and we ended up at Wendy's for dinner at 11:00! In between baseball games we went swimming, went to the parade, fireworks, and the Alpine Slide! We even stayed an extra day and just hung out cuz we were going, going, going the whole time! We also found out that they don't have AC there, and after sleeping in a twin bed with Boston the whole time, I was ready to come home to my nice big king bed with air conditioning in my house! That is always the best part of a vacation is coming home to your own bed!
Well, it was driving me crazy that I hadn't posted about the 4th yet... this catch'in up stuff is hard! I don't think I'll do this again!


Well, it was driving me crazy that I hadn't posted about the 4th yet... this catch'in up stuff is hard! I don't think I'll do this again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures Sommer! You have been so busy this summer! Don't worry about the prego comment either. I went to have a pedicure about three months ago and the guy doing my nails asked me if I was having a baby or if I had just had one! Nice huh! People are lame!
Post a Comment