Last week we had some friends invite us to go to this park in American Fork and go down this huge slip n slide! We didn't really know what it was going to be like, but when we pulled up and my kids saw the huge tarps laid out on the grass down the big hill they couldn't contain themselves! They were so excited! We were there for 3 hours and they still didn't want to stop! Even us moms were doing it, it was so much fun! Other than the fact that you had a total wedgie when you got to the bottom! :)

3 comments:
OH WOw--HOw fun is that! Way COOL!! Looks like you are playing catch up on the blog---Love your pics--I just love BLoggin and peeking in and seeing what you are up to! We are having a crazy summer---busy busy but fun! We are in California this week---ITS HOT and miserable--makes me glad I am living where I do---Its sooo expensive out here for anything--Wii is fun huh--makes fun get togethers and stuf---plus yes keeps you in shape and feeling young!
Love ya,
Heidi
Okay - where is this place and how much did it cost?
I have to know where this place is because I am so going there this week!
Post a Comment