7.15.2008

SUMMER DWINDLING???

K- does anyone else feel like the summer is just dwindling??? I can't believe we only have just a little over a month until school starts again! AHHHHHHH! I am not ready! I just wish we could play every day! (okay I sound like a kid) I have just had so much fun with my kids this summer! It has been so fun to have Zach around. He was doing camps the whole month of June, and loved every minute of it, it kept him busy and that is what he needs! He is kind of in between baseball and starting up tackle football right now, so he thinks he is bored, but I LOVE having him around! He is starting tackle football this year, and is so excited! He has been waiting for a long time for this. Morgan is going to be able to help coach him, so I don't know who is more excited, him or Zach! I am just laughing cuz today Zach went with his friend Bowen to the State Tournament in Payson for City Leauge Baeball. A bunch of his friends play on the team, so he was going to support them. He just can't get enough... if he's not playing himself he enjoys watching his friends play! I think it is so cute! Johnny even had a jersey and hat for him this morning when they picked him up! Zach has really made some good friends playing sports here, and the thing is, they are all GOOD kids! I just love seeing them having a good time together. I just love seeing my kids happy, that's all!

5 comments:

annilee said...

Sommer, once again your family is so cute! Hope you are well! If it makes you feel any better, my kids are still in school, and only get out for a week, and then in the next grade! It feels way to fast to me!!! Take Care!

Jessica said...

I am with you. I can't believe school is starting in a month! Z is the cutest thing ever! I bet he is an AWESOME football player!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so good and so fun I wouldn't want them to go back to school either! So I had to come leave you a comment about this... I totally just got asked how my baby was cooking with an evil finger pointed at my belly!! AHHH!

Hunsaker Family said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your adventures! How fabulous to spend such fun times with your kids :) Ditto on enjoying being with the kids and enjoying the summer. I'm NOT looking forward to 8/18 our first day of school!
Love- Cousin Tara

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Sommer hope you had a great birthday! I don't want school to start either. I have too much fun with the kids!!