7.31.2008
Bear Lake Trip!
The weekend before the 24th we headed up to Logan to stay at my parents house. We thought it would be fun to go do some different things up there since we were going to be there for the Bingham family reunion on Sat. anyways. (Don't we love those reunions!) But we didn't get off to a very good start... Thursday morning the day we were leaving I came down with the stomach flu! I was literally laying in my bed running a fever and thinking what in the world am I doing here? It takes a lot to get me to slow down! I decided I would try to sleep and see how I felt, well when I woke up I still felt like crap but wanted to go anyway, so I threw some things together in a bag. (Luckily I had packed for the kids the night before) Morgan came home and we got things together and were on the road by 3:00. I felt like I was going to puke the whole drive, but never did. We were in Morgan's truck cuz we needed something to pull the boat with when we got up there. My brother Rhett was playing in an Alumni game for the Providence Wolverines team that night, so we went to that. That was a lot of fun to see him play, it had been awhile, and bro. you still look hot in those baseball pants! The next day we had rented a boat at Bear Lake, I still wasn't feeling the greatest but we had reservations and had to go anyway. The kids were really excited! It is so beautiful there, and the water is SO blue! We had a fun day on the lake, but towards the afternoon Brinley and Boston started not feeling good either. So, we headed to the dock and loaded the boat. We aren't very experienced at this not having a boat of our own... but after Morgan loaded the boat onto the trailer he forgot the turn the boat off, so when we got out afterwards the boat was still running! It was pretty loud, and I'm sure we had a million people staring/yelling at us! :) After we got everything settled we headed to LaBeau's for a Famous Raspberry shake! Now, anyone who has had one of these will admit they are the best Raspberry shake on the earth! We ate them with our meal, and Morgan decided he needed another one for the drive home! Needless to say the kids weren't feeling that great, and were pooped! So we went back to Grandma's and took baths and hung out for the night! We had to rest up for our next days adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree on the Rasberry Shakes! They are the best and I really want one right now. Love your pictures. Looks like you had fun, sorry you were sick.
Post a Comment