Sunday afternoon we spent the day at my parents which usually results in the kids playing baseball in the backyard! They use all Grandpa's baseball gear from the shed, and have a ball! It's so fun when the little ones join in! We all sat around and watched, laughed, cheered, and of course took pictures!



2 comments:
HOLY COW!! You've been a super busy family!! At least you've kept up your blog ... mine will hopefully get to that point when the kiddos go back to school on Monday. Your family looks so great ... growing up way too fast! *LOVE* to see what you're up to!
Good to see you posting again. I've still been checking back and couldn't figure out what was going on...my fellow religious poster! I love keeping up with your family. It makes Utah seem so much closer. My kiddos miss you guys terribly! I shaved Carson's head for school. Kaeleigh says we should call him Zach Jr. I love that my kids talk as if you never left after 2 whole years! (Well, almost;) We are glad you were able to have a great trip even though you were under the weather. Got to love the raspberry shakes...mmm!
Post a Comment