6.30.2011

TwAs ThE NiGhT BeFoRe CooPeRsToWn...

(My kids are super tired right here, I will explain Zach icing his elbow with a bag of peas... later!)

Twas the night before Cooperstown, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The luggage was set by the front door with care,
In hopes that morning soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in our bed,
While visions of Tom and Jerry danced in their heads.
And mamma in her p.j's, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long summers nap...

We leave tomorrow afternoon for Cooperstown, N.Y.!!! We are all beside ourselves we are so excited!
We have awaited this trip for 4 years, ever since Zach started playing baseball with the Lehi Tigers!
I feel like I have been getting ready for this trip for months, and it is finally here!
Hopefully we don't forget anything!
I will post with TONS of pictures when we get back!
YEAH!!!!!!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Morgan was telling us about your trip, sounds like you guys will have so much fun!

The Gardner Family said...

Your family has definitely been missed here in the hood! Hope you are having a perfect time!