6.13.2011

NeW pOsT!!!

It is late.
And I'm tired.
But I was looking through my pictures on my camera tonight, and decided that it has been a long time since I have blogged.
It has been a long day.
I have decided that this summer is not for sleeping in.
Well, at least for June.
Maybe July will be different...after we get back from Cooperstown that is!
We are in full swing with baseball right now, and I love it!
Tonight after Brinley's softball game(which they lost 12-4) we drove down to Spanish Fork to see
this little guy

PITCH

for his very first time
in a real game!
Let me remind you he is only 6!
And he rocked!
He's been begging coach to pitch for a long time.
And tonight his wish came true!
Oh he deserved it though!
Every chance he gets to throw outside, he is there! He absolutely loves it!

Isn't he cute! And so little? I took some video, but it was too long...


After he struck 2 guys out...
(he was pretty happy!)

And how could I forget this cute little face? Sometimes I feel bad for her and all the games we drag her to... but I don't think she minds too much! This little girl LOVES being outside!
And eating her favorite treats? What more could a child ask for? :)



CHEESE!
(need I say more?)

Boston's biggest fans!
Zach was there somewhere, I'm sure helping coach!

Today was all about my kids! Well, most days are, but I honestly didn't do one thing for myself today! Not even shower! (Oh, wait did I just really say that)
Oh, I did get me a Diet Coke on the way home from Zach's ortho appointment!
I just love these kids, I will have to post more later!
Goodnight!

No comments: