I am totally behind on my blogging, Easter? It is June now!
On the Saturday before Easter me and the kids ditched Zach's baseball games and I took them to the Easter Eggstravaganza at Thanksgiving Point. It was super busy and super cold, but we still managed to have a good time! My sister came and met us there too!
My cute little bunnies
Me with the kids
We loved the bumpy wagon ride! It was our favorite!
Boston was the only one that acutally did the egg hunt! It was CRAZY! There were more adults on the grass than there were kids! I didn't even dare take Halle out for fear of her getting trampled! Brinley was like, "Uh, it's o.k. mom". At the end of the day Chic-Fil-A sponsered a hunt that was for everyone which we got tons of free coupons for! We even went to lunch there afterwards, and we all ate lunch for $11!
I can't say my kids have had cotton candy very often, I let them get some as we were leaving, and I think they kinda liked it!
Halle couldn't figure out what I was putting in her mouth at first, but then she was like,
"Mmmmm sugar"!
I had to run to Costco after to grab some things and we found the Easter Bunny there!
Halle even let him hold her!
We met the boys at home to color Easter eggs! Halle was exhausted from the day and decided to take a nap! That's about when we decided to color eggs! I felt like a mean mom, but it was SO nice to have her asleep! She didn't even know what she missed out on!
(the eggs were still hot, and Zach was putting them under his armpits to keep warm!)
I couldn't get this pic to flip...
Brinley and Boston definitely enjoyed coloring eggs more than Zach this year, I guess he's getting too old! :(
Coloring eggs!
Zach popped a whole egg in his mouth and squished it between his braces! I hope it was the one he had under his armpit! Gotta love those boys!
Boston's hands were pretty colorful!
Brinley's too! Believe it or not, it came off in the bath!
(most of it!)
The kids wanted to go outside and have an egg toss! We tricked them and got 2 eggs out of the fridge that weren't boiled! Zach was a little surprised!
GROSS!
Morgan thought he was pretty funny...
Until Zach started chasing him around the house with the other egg!
Brinley and Boston's toss lasted about 30 min! They had an "unbreakable" egg! It kept landing on the ground and WOULD NOT break! We had some pretty good laughs... all while Halle was sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment