I couldn't help but share this blog.
Click here to read about a mommy who isn't able to hug and kiss her kids anymore. I just learned of this story last night when my sister was here. This is one of her students moms sister. This man just lost his wife and child. He now has 3 young children to raise. What a sweet family.
4 comments:
That is the saddest story ever. Now I'm crying at work..Thanks. Life is short, I honestly can't imagine what that family is going through. Thanks for sharing that story.
Super sad, but thanks for sharing. Kind of puts things in perspective.
my heart just dropped for him and the family. i'm totally crying right now. life is short. i need to hug and kiss my kids and hubby more. thanks for sharing. my prayers go out to their family.
Crying my eyes out. So sad. Sounds like those kids are Blessed to have a father like that.
Post a Comment