1.12.2011

CuTe KiddOs!

Right after the kids left for school this morning I decided to hop in the shower, which is a rare occasion!!! But Halle seemed content and I thought I would take advantage...

When I got out this is what I found!!! Boston was reading books to Halle in my bed!
How cute is that? He LOVES reading and is so good at sounding out words! He read to his baby sister all morning, and I loved listening to him as I was getting ready!
She is a lucky girl to have so many people love and take care of her!

They even read under the covers!

My baby is starting to "cheese" when I get the camera out to take her picture now!
It is so funny!
She has the cutest cheese and will do it for me any time I ask!!!
Love it!

K- well my kids are having a dance party right now, and they are supposed to be in bed,
I guess I better go supervise and tuck them in!
Goodnight!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Halle is getting so big. Your kids are so cute. Hope you get to come down so, so we can maybe hang out. Love you Som!

michelle said...

Halle is so cute! I was thinking the other day, I haven't even really seen her. It feels like I have because I see her on here. lol! I love your family picture on here. So cute!