This little girl of mine is turning into a little busy body!!! This picture above is a rare moment for her, so I soak up all the shut eye she gets!!! Because believe me, it's not very much!
Oh, is she ever busy these days!!! It is so fun to see her curious side, and she is oh SO SMART!!! She understands everything we say to her, and I'm sure if she could talk, we could have full on conversations! :)
The other morning after taking the kids to school, Boston was at the bar eating breakfast while I was doing the dishes. Since Halle doesn't like to sit in her high chair anymore (cuz her daddy spoils her everytime he eats and puts her on his lap and feeds her yummies) she was roaming around the kitchen and stopped to take a look at what was in the garbage can, apparently this cookie was sitting on top and she decided to grab it and start eating it! (smart girl!) I guess I didn't notice it for a bit, cuz THIS much was gone when I saw her! Ha ha! I asked Boston if he would grab the camera and take a picture of her since my hands were wet and this is what he took! I thought it was so cute how he just got her chubby little hands holding this half eaten cookie! Watch out, we may have a photographer on our hands! :)
Halle's new trick is CLIMBING!!! She loves to climb anything she can! This is one of her favorites, is to climb up the side of the stairs! This particular moment she thought she was pretty funny and was making the cutest squeals! I grabbed the video camera to record her and as soon as I did, she fell down! Whoops! She had never fallen before!
She was fine though...
this was her when she got up and looked at me!
I call this her teeth smile! Too cute!
Boston loves his little sister, sometimes a little too much! He is always wanting to hug and hold her (mostly to torment her) and she knows how to tell him to stop! He is so protective of her though, and is always watching out for her!
I think she was half laughing half crying here!!!
My little girl will be 15 months on the 21st!!!
Time for more shots! :(
1 comment:
She is so cute! I wish we lived closer so her an Aty could play. They both seem like they would busily get into lots of trouble together. lol!
Post a Comment