
Friday afternoon we decided to take the kids to St. George to go see Tarzan at Tuachan at the last minute. It was such a fun weekend and was well worth it!!! We left the big boys home (a.k.a. Morgan and Zach) because of football :( So I packed our bags and me, my mom, my sister, Brinley, Boston, and Halle, loaded the van, stopped by McDonald's to grab me a Diet Coke for the road and off we went! The kids were SO good! I am so lucky to have the most awesome kids and be able to do things like this! My mom and my sister were a lot of help too! I didn't want to go into detail on everything, but just wanted to jot down some things, so I wouldn't forget this fun weekend! I love to be spontaneous, and it is so fun to have people to do it with! Thanks to my mom and sister for going along with my crazy idea! :)
going to COVE FORT to surprise my aunt Darla*riding on a wagon pulled by horses*free hot dogs and drinks*standing in line for 30 min. to get a clay pot*going on a tour of the fort*rain on the way to St. George and seeing the double rainbow*pizza factory*jumpin jacks*shaved ice*temple visitors center*visiting cousin Holly*having dinner at aunt darla's house*sequence for kids*late night talks on the bed with my mom and sister*LAUGHING*kids sleeping*more laughing*cockroaches*splash park*swimming pool*hydrotube slide*Halle walking*Panama Grill*TARZAN*Kercheks roar that made Halle CRY*Halle screaming on the way home :(*Playing the cloud game*In N Out Burger*cutting grandma's hair*so excited to come home and see Zach*meeting Davey*nap on the couch*kids in the bath*GOODNIGHT*
No comments:
Post a Comment