
My mom actually took this picture on our way to St. George last weekend! It was raining and there was a DOUBLE rainbow!!!
I had intentions of going to the grocery store this morning... but never made it... what's new? When I started to get the kids ready a big storm blew through and I really didn't want to go out in it. It's days like this that I love staying inside and watching out the window, and listening to the thunder from inside my home! I had all my kids with me, and we didn't HAVE to go anywhere! It was so nice! So our plans changed! We HUNG out all day! We watched t.v., played on the computer, I even folded 2 batches of laundry from yesterday that I never got to, made mac n cheese for lunch (Halle loved it!) started the dishwasher (which my husband unloaded tonight!) layed down with Halle and Boston to take a nap, only Boston couldn't hold still long enough to even close his eyes! :o) So, we got up and let Halle have the bed to herself! Lucky girl! Oh, and I even picked up all the toys off the ground and vacuumed! I love days like this, and wish we would have had more of them this summer! But it seems we were always running around! I didn't hop in the shower until 4:30, but hey I was just happy to get a shower at all! The clouds left the sky by afternoon and we had sunshine the rest of the day, but I am thankful for the rain clouds that came this morning and let me enjoy some time with these kiddos of mine before they go back to school next week! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment