Ready or Not... it is here! My kiddos went back to school this morning! It feels like it should be summer sill... it just didn't feel right driving them to school! We are on the late track this year, which I think will be nice! All I remember from last year, is the kids always being tired, and this way with Boston in afternoon kindergarten (yes, my baby boy is starting kindergarten) they will all get out at the same time, which will be nice!
Brinley has been so into picking out her clothes this year! And I have learned to let her, because if I don't, they end up sitting in her closet never getting worn! She also picks out her own outfits, because she never wants the wear what I pick her out! Sound familiar? :) But I have to say it is nice, and we do alot less fighting that way! Zach on the other hand could care less, give him a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt and he is good! (Like Father, like son) I TRY to get him to wear other shorts, but he just won't... once again, not worth the fight! I still think he looks cute! And it is SO him!
So, I guess this means no more late summer nights which means no more sleeping in!
Back on schedules, dinnertime, bedtime, homework, tired kids, and the list goes on...
My cute kids before they left this morning!
(Zach was actually nice about me taking pictures- at home anyway!)
Brinley starting 3rd grade-Miss Mitchell
Zach starting 6th grade-Mrs. Adams
A pic of all the kids!
Boston sure is going to miss these 2 being gone all day!
Brinley and her friends Gwen and Kayla, her and Kayla have been in the
same class EVERY year!
On the other hand, this is my baby girl! She hasn't felt good for over a week now, and has been running a fever off and on. Finally Mon. morning I decided to take her into the doctor because she just wasn't getting any better! They couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, and even thought that she might have a UTI. She had to get a catheter put in her, and let me tell you, it wasn't fun! It is so hard as a mom to see your child screaming (it wasn't painful, just uncomfortable for her) and not be able to help them! I laid her on the table and had to hold her arms, and another nurse held her legs and had to push them up to her belly while the doctor inserted the catheter. They were able to test her pee and it came back negative, I was SO glad! We came home and she had another rough night.
I was so thankful her doctor called me back the next morning to check on her. I told her she still wasn't doing good, so she decided to order some blood tests in that we had to go to the hospital for. That again... wasn't fun! They called last night with 2 of the test results that both came back viral... in otherwords, we just have to WAIT, there is nothing you can do for it, which is frustrating! She is miserable ALL of the time, and only wants ME! And is crying when I don't have her! Poor thing! She screamed the whole morning while I was helping the kids get ready for school!
She has been sleeping better though, so that is a bonus!
My sweet little girl with her Dino bandage!
3 comments:
:( Sad Sad baby. I'm so sorry! But yeah for those good lookin' back-to-schoolers!! I can't wait for Boston and Emily to hang out this year! It will be fun! Take care of that little one! Call if you need anything!!
We just went through the same thing with my daughter (the catheter). It was horrible. I cried more than she did I think. I am glad that Halle was ok. It's frustrating when your baby is sick and you can't do much about it.
Oh, poor Baby! I had to go through the cathedar with Aty twice, it was So Horrible. And the tests were negative. I was so frustrated that she had to do that twice for nothing. She ended up getting a bad cold like a week later. So I guess that was the reason for the fever. I hate not knowing what is wrong. I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment