The other day Boston wanted to wear his Jazz
jersey, so when I was getting him dressed he
found his old jersey that doesn't really fit him
anymore. He thought it was so little it should
fit Halle, so we put it on her! She wore it the
whole day and the kids loved it! They thought
she looked so cute! So of course I had to take
pictures! The Jazz were even playing that night!
Too tired, after too many pictures! :)
4 comments:
She is sooo cute in her little jersey! I love the matching bow! Looks like you guys had a fun and busy Halloween! Bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas right?!
Soo Cute! She is getting so big! I can't believe how much she looks like your other kids. We need to get together!
I am dying! Look how stinking cute! Ok... so look at the last picture and then look to the right when she was born! Not even the same baby! How the hay did she get so big so fast?
Your kids are adorable. I love how her headband perfectly matches her little Jazz jersey! :o) I think it's so cute how Boston just obviously ADORES his baby sister. PRECIOUS.
Post a Comment