Halloween morning Zach played in his Championship game against A.F. for football. It was a crappy game and we didn't come out winning! My mom came down for the game and to spend the weekend with us! It was alot of fun! It was so fun to have her here, she is always so much help to me! She offered to stay home with Halle and give out candy while Morgan and I took the kids trick-or-treating. It turned out to be such a beautiful day with the sun shining and all! We started early and the kids didn't last long. We were home by 7:30 and they loaded up on the candy which they really don't even care about! Morgan and I always end up eating it, and I always end up dumping it right before Thanksgiving! All the good stuff is gone by then anyway! :) I had made sugar cookie dough and my mom rolled out the cookies that night with the kids, I always hate rolling the dough and cutting them out. For as long as I can remember, my mom has made sugar cookies for EVERY holiday! I somehow haven't carried that tradition on with my kids, I seem to make the dough and eat it just fine! :) So, they love it when grandma makes cookies with them! Brinley and her even frosted them all, Brin got carried away with the sprinkles, and was having so much fun!
Boston got to give a talk in Primary that next day, and was so excited! We had to practice, and practice at home, so of course my mom had to stay and see him! It was funny cuz the other 2 sunbeams in his class didn't dare get up to say the scripture and prayer, so when it was Boston's turn, I was a little worried at what he might do. But he hopped right up there and said every word! He had even memorized some of it from saying it so many times! I was so proud of him! It was a fun weekend! I don't feel like I was really prepared for Halloween this year, as far as the costumes go... usually I have their costumes ready in Sept. but this year we were scrounging the week of... that's just how it goes right now with a new little one to keep us busy! But we love her to pieces!!!
Halle was a fairy, Boston was Peter Pan (Zach
wore this when he was Boston's age!) Brinley
was a witch (every little girl has to be a witch
sometime right?) and Zach was a dead football
player... (go figure)
Halle asleep on the beanbag... too cute!
up as a grandpa and grandma!
They were hilarious! We couldn't
stop laughing when they came to the
door!
Halle in her cute little costume!
1 comment:
I love their costumes. I love witches! :o) BTW, I had Jaxon wear a Robin Hood costume this year that Matthew wore when he was his age, too. It brought back so many memories. I love Halloween. Thanks for sharing those photos!
Post a Comment