11.13.2009

cOrNbElLy'S

I took the kids to Cornbelly's the Monday before Halloween, I was so glad I did because it snowed the next day! It was so nice, and the kids had a ball running around! Halle slept in her stroller the entire time we were there! Morgan wasn't able to come with us cuz he was working a ton that week, so we went early when the kids were out of school. The kids love doing the Corn Maze, I wasn't real thrilled to do it, because I couldn't take the stroller in, but ended up having alot of fun with the kids! We went on a hayride, and we were laughing our heads off! It was so bumpy and we were bouncing all over the place! Halle was just a bouncin in her little seat, and stayed asleep the whole time! Boston jumped right in the hay and was rolling around like a little pig! I'm so glad I was able to spend the afternoon with my kiddos! They are the best in the world!

No comments: