10.22.2009

HaLlE is 3 months old!!!

My baby is getting too big toot fast!
Oh, I just love and adore her!

Yesterday on the 21st Halle turned 3 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!  
We had to take a "few" pictures so we could remember what she looked like!

I hope she doesn't kill me one day for posting this picture, but I was getting her ready for bed one night and she just looked so cute and chunky in her little diaper!
Too funny!

My friend Jess bought her this darling little sweater and we had just got home, so I had to take her little picture! Thanks Jess! We love it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh how I love that baby! And the sweater... ya... it's stinking cute! Too bad it's only going to fit her a few more weeks! Thanks you soooooooooooooo much for letting me love on her the other day! It did my heart good! I haven't been able to just sit and snuggle a baby FOREVER!!! Please call more often... we loved it!

carrie said...

Oh Sommer...she is just darling. I probably wouldn't have given her back if I were Jess. :o) I hope you're all feeling great! I saw your cute kids the other night at one of the football games and was so happy when Boston actually recognized me when I said hi to him and gave me the biggest and cutest smile. He, my friend, is going to be a heartbreaker. SO adorable. :o)

Tanya said...

She is soooo CUTE!!! I can't believe how fast it goes by.