10.22.2009

FuNnY bOsTo!!!

Boston cracks me up! I wish I wrote down every funny thing that he said, cuz half the time I'm so tired and brain dead that I can't remember!  Whenever Boston is watching something on T.V. and he has to go to the bathroom or get anything from the other room or whatever it is... he HAS to push pause.  We have gotten spoiled watching everything on DVR these days! ;) So, I was in my bathroom getting ready and he runs in saying "Mom, come here, you HAVE to see this!" I had no idea what he was going to show me, but went in the living room with him, and this is what I saw! He had paused the t.v. and this is what Diego's face looked like! He was laughing so hard, and got the biggest kick out of it! How could you not laugh at that? Then I started laughing so hard with him! Oh, to be a kid again, and find the simplest things so funny!

One day last week, I was warming him up a hot dog for lunch (or maybe it was breakfast) and I got it out and set it on the counter and he said "Mom, my hot dog is sweating" maybe that's why they call them hot dogs because they're so hot!  He is so funny! I just LOVE having this kid around!


No comments: