7.22.2009

Hallie Bingham Has Arrived!!!

I am excited to announce that my little angel Hallie Bingham has arrived.  Both she and her beautiful mother are healthy tonight.  She was born at 9:39 PM, weighed  7 pounds and 7 ounces , and is 19 inches long.

It was the longest labor of any of our children but well worth the wait.  We all feel blessed that she is here and that all is well.  We love her!!!


5 comments:

veronica said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

Pilar de Luz said...

...What a GREAT blessing!...We are happy for ALL of you!...glad to hear that they are both doing good!♥

laura said...

Congratulations. I bet Brinley is so excited. And everyone else, of course. We love you guys and are glad everything went well

Jessica said...

Seriously... I have a new found respect for Morgan... that was too sweet!

Jessica said...

Not that I didnt' respect him before... nevermind...