Last Tuesday night we met my brother Rhett and his family at the Bee's game in S.L.C. my sister also came and brought a friend with her. It was SO HOT but the kids had alot of fun! We ate Snowies and Hot Dogs, and of course had to go on the train ride! We got there just as they were giving the last ride, and I had to talk the guy into doing one more for the kids! Chris Shelton was playing for Washington which was who we were really there to see. It's always fun to watch someone you know play. He was friends with my Rhett and played for my dad too. The kids thought it was fun to go down and talk to him and have him sign their balls, and of course we had to get a picture!
The boys and their balls! (he he)
The train ride!
Cute cousins!
I can't believe I had Morgan take this picture, but it was going to be the last time we saw each other before we both had our babies! Bobbie Jo is having hers C-section on the 17th (this Friday!) and I am scheduled to have mine on the 28th! These two little cousins are only going to be 11 days apart! How fun!
1 comment:
Sommer that picture is so funny! I'm so glad we got one last shot of our bellies. Who would have thought we would be pregnant together. Maybe these cousins will love each other just as much as Nate and Brinley.
Post a Comment