2.03.2009

Free Breakfast Anyone?


So, who wouldn't wake up their kids at 6:45 a.m. to take them to Denny's for a free breakfast before school?


Only to get there and see that there is a line out the door?


So, we resort to IHOP instead, because the husband doesn't want to wait.  Where the service wasn't the fastest... this is Zach waiting for his food! :o)


And my cute kids that agreed to get their picture taken at 7:00 a.m.
(notice the tired eyes)

I had to add this picture, Boston wanted to wear this sleeping mask last week, and I went upstairs to see that he had totally fallen asleep with them on! I might have to try those on him more often!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hilarious! I cannot believe you got your kids out of bed that early... especially Bosto!!! Ok.. I have to tell you... there would be NO WAY IN you know what that I could do that Prego... You are a trooper! Eric has banned us from IHOP because of how slow they are! Have a good day!

veronica said...

You guys are the "fun parents" that the rest of us only dream of being! :)

For the "Letter Tag" your letter is "T". Can't wait to read your list!

Shannon said...

Sommer! You are so cool. I thought about going without the school kids...we are all sick though and Kaeleigh is the only one going so, I just stayed in pj's all day instead and we will make our own pancakes for dinner if need be. By the way...a line out the door would only happen in Utah...land of the cheap and home of the "free".

Ashlee said...

What a fun mom you are. I just heard about the free breakfast on the news tonight, bummer. I love the sleeping mask that is too funny, Boston cracks me up! Hope you are feeling well.

McEvoy Family said...

That is so funny! I have a hard enough time getting everyone out the door by 8! I am sure that they will remember this! Boston is so cute. I hope you are feeling ok. PS I tagged you on my blog! No pressure if you don't want to!