1.28.2009

DuE dAtE!!! :o)

So, we went in this morning and had an ultrasound because I was unsure how far along I was... but I guessed pretty dang close!  I am exactly 12 weeks and 4 days! With the baby being due on Aug. 3!  We are so excited!

We get to find out what it is on March 27!  Brinley is of course hoping for a little sister.  She prays every night that it is a girl!

Morgan was able to come in with me, and we took Boston to my friend Jessica's house.  I was just going to take him with us, and she thinks I am crazy, so she always talks me into bringing him to her!

So, I also was able to see my doctor today.  My appt. on Mon. was pretty lame, they didn't even do anything, but I was dehydrated and ended up going to the hospital for another IV.  So, that I was thankful for.  It always makes me feel so much better! I am so thankful for everything I am able to do right now, it is just amazing to me with how my other pregnancies have been!

My doctor says the baby looks great, and is right on with it's growth and measurements, I feel so relieved to know that everything is o.k. I know it is perfectly normal to worry when you are pregnant, but with this one, I have worried an extra lot! I just wanted to be sick when I wasn't so I would know that something was going on inside my body (like a healthy baby was forming) I know I am weird, but I feel a lot better about things now!

The kids are so cute, when I showed Boston the ultrasound pictures, he took one look, and said, "Is that the baby"?  "It looks like an alien"! I just busted up laughing!  After I picked the kids up from school, they just came running to the car wanting to know when we were going to have the baby! Yes, I have been talking about this ultrasound ALL week, I have been pretty excited!  So, when I showed them the pictures, and was showing them the little arms and legs, and little feet, they both just went "OHHHHHHHH".  They thought it was so cool that you could see everything!

We told them they could come to the next ultrasound when we find out what it is! They are very excited!

Well, sorry these last few posts have been about me... I will try to focus on my family more now! Ha ha!

I appreciate all of your concern though, it really does mean a lot to me! I figure this is the easiest way to inform everyone of what is going on with me right now!

I never thought I could do a post without pictures... but I don't know what I could put a picture of??? Me at the doctor???

I did add my pregnancy ticker on the side though, I love that it keeps track of how many weeks I am for me!

Just thought I would share with all of you my exciting news on this happy day! YEAH!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh How Exciting Sommer---No fun being sick but it will all be worth it right...!!! Look at you little mama...why not...you have just absolutely darling kids!!!!
Love ya
Congrats,
heidi

Hunsaker Family said...

I am soooo excited for you all! I still think you are crazy :) Bingham Party of 6 here you come. (P.S. the Hunsaker Girls are hoping for a girl). LOVE YOU!

McEvoy Family said...

Sommer I am sooooo happy and excited for you! I hope Brin gets her sister too, but if not she will move into the second mommy role easily I am sure! What a great day for you and your family! Congratulations! I hope you can keep the fluids down!

Ashlee said...

Hey it was good to chat with you the other day. I am seriously so excited for you, Morgan and the kids. Now I just can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl. So fun.

Erin Bingham said...

So excited to hear you are pregnant. I hope the nausea isn't too bad.

jimnalli said...

Hi,Sommer
Congratulations on the due date. I am due early to mid July. I think its like the 10th or something. I hope you are feeling better now!!