Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. American Idol
2. The Office
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Good Things Utah
K, so I don't watch T.V. that much! I know it's pathetic I can't even come up with 8 shows!
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Took Brinley to the doctor
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Took Brinley to the doctor
2. Went to Jamba Juice! So Yummy!
3. Talked on the phone
4. Picked up Zach from school
5. Took Zach to the dermatologist
6. Ran some errands
7. Went and saw Morgan at work
8. Went to Pizza Factory
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. March 13th We are going to Phoenix to visit and St. George for a baseball tournament!
2. March 27th we get our ultrasound to find out what we are having!
3. April 15 Spring Break!
4. May 29th The LAST day of school!
6. The snow to melt!
7. SUMMERTIME!!! YEAH!
8. This baby to be born in Aug!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Tepanyaki
2. PF Changs
3. Cafe Rio
4. Olive Garden
5. Gandolfos
6. Pizza Factory
7. Macayos ( a mexican restaurant we loved in Phoenix)
8. Chilis
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
(Do I have to stop at 8?) Ha Ha!
1. A new house
2. Organization
3. A cleaning lady
4. Someone to cook for me
5. A clean garage
6. A whole night of uninterrupted sleep
7. A healthy baby
8. Some sunshine!
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Cody
2. Shannon
3. Jessica M.
4. Jessica S.
5. Jill
6. Kari
7. Tara
8. Holly
2. Organization
3. A cleaning lady
4. Someone to cook for me
5. A clean garage
6. A whole night of uninterrupted sleep
7. A healthy baby
8. Some sunshine!
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Cody
2. Shannon
3. Jessica M.
4. Jessica S.
5. Jill
6. Kari
7. Tara
8. Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment