6.27.2008

LAGOON!

Last Saturday we went to Lagoon with my family.  It was really HOT (but I wasn't complaining, I have been waiting for this weather ALL winter long!) And the lines were really long, but other than that we had really fun! :) We all had a blast getting wet on the Rattlesnake Rapids! The kids had so much fun, and the new "OdySea" ride is SO cute!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Now I see why you have not posted in so long you have been so busy! Looks like a fun summer so far. I love that Brinley gave all the girls one of her roses! And how cute of Morgan! We need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

YEah!!!! YOu updated your blog---BUsy busy times huh---for us too--but I love that you updated and getting caught up--Looks like you have had lots of fun--I love girls camp but am loving it this year that I am in Primary--Your family is just kewt---growing up fast--Have a fun Summer--hope we cross paths--Love ya hon,
Heidi

Hunsaker Family said...

LOVED all the posting and pictures. Fun to catch up on the busy lives of the Binghams. Pathetic we live 15 minutes away and I have to catch up on a blog. For the Love! Cousin Tara

Kari said...

Wow ... you guys have been up to lots of fun!! I completely understand not keeping up with the blog - I feel like I've been a slacker lately, too! I was supposed to go to girls camp a few weeks ago but we had just gotten back from Hawaii ... so wish I could have made it - it is such a remarkable experience!! Glad to know you are all doing so great :)

Jessica said...

Okay, I love the "sportsrulesourlives" title of your blog. I just noticed when I added your link to my page! It was fun to see you guys over the weekend and visit. Again, yourd ad looks great!!! Tell Z Eric thinks he's a stud. Hopefully he talked to you about Eric's camp. Eric told him a little secret so I hope he remembered. If not, give me a call!!!