6.26.2008
Long Time No Post!!!
Okay, so I have gotten alot of crap from people that it has been almost an entire month that I have posted anything on my blog!!! What can I say? Life is Busy! I don't even know where to begin, cuz so much has happened. So, I decided I am going to tackle one event at a time, and leave the most recent for last... so I'm going to have to hurry to catch up, cuz we're not slowin down here! I am going to start with the end of the school year for the kids. We celebrated on the last day of school and went to Kangaroo Zoo with some friends, and of course had to make a stop at McDonalds on the way home. They had so much fun and could have jumped all day long! Thank you Frampton's for coming with us, we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment