So, a week after the kids got out of school, I got to leave for 4 days with the Y.W. to go to Girl's Camp! This was one of the hardest callings I have ever had! But now that it is all behind me, I can say it was ALL worth it! We had a lot of fun, and some great experiences! Our Theme was "To Become Like Him, Look to the Stars" We let all the girls take turns shooting a bb gun and talked about having Christ as their "target" in life... I had all these blankets made for the girls, and gave them to them on the day it snowed! Yes, it was June and it was freezing cold! I am so thankful for the experiences I had there. I missed my family like crazy, and was so excited to come home and take a HOT shower! But I survived! I am so thankful for my husband that took the week off to be with the kids! They had so much fun with daddy! I think they ate out every single day, and lived off of cereal when they were home! Morgan had intentions of finishing our landscaping while I was gone... I had to laugh when I came home and he had just finished putting in the sprinkler system! After many trips to Lowe's he decided everything takes a little longer with the kids! :) Welcome to my world honey! My sister did watch them for a day too, so Morgan could go into work for a little bit. They always love to be with Ish ish (that's what my kids call her) She is the best aunt they could ever ask for! Thanks Sonn!
No comments:
Post a Comment