HaPPy 2nd BiRtHdAy to my SwEEt little HaLLe!!!
I can't believe it was 2 yrs. ago that this sweet little girl joined our family!
I often wonder what our lives would be like without her...
she has definitely been a blessing to our family!
She has brought so much peace to our home.

more smiles,
more laughter!
Here is my baby! 2 yrs. old!
She was the best present I could ever get... 3 days before my birthday when she was born!
We will celebrate together for the rest of our lives!
She loves to "jump" and always wants to go outside!
We all love her to PIECES!!!
She will stop doing anything to pose for a picture!
(Even opening a present!)
She loves her new princess shoes!
She has a few to choose from...
She loves her aunt Ish ish!
(and can even say her name!)
She couldn't wait to get in her stroller that daddy was putting together for her. She thought it was for her, but it was really for her dollies!
With her favorite Toy Story characters!!!
Oh, does she love them!
With her favorite brothers and sister!
Oh does she love them too!
We went swimming for her birthday, she got her new baby that swims too! She was a little afraid to let go of her in the water and actually let her swim, I think she thought she would never come back! She held on tight to her the whole time!
Cute kiddos!
She was pooped at the end of swimming and couldn't quite stay awake!

Before she fell asleep!
Look at those cute toes!
I could just eat em!
This was Halle at the end of the night! She was too tired to stay awake any longer! She crashed right in my arms and I got to rock her to sleep! It was the perfect ending to our day!
I just love this girl and her little personality! She fits perfectly into our family!
Our puzzle is complete!
2 things I love about my 2 yr. old
1. she lets me do her hair
2. she is so smart...seriously!
Halle started talking so much while we were on our trip! We made a list of all the words she says...
I will update later!
Off to St. George we go! I just had to get this post done before we left! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment