7.26.2011

LaSt DaY of ScHooL!!!

Snow Springs Elementary
Lehi, UT

This was the first/last year that my kids got to go to the same school together! I am so thankful that Zach, Brinley, and Boston were able to go to school all together for 1 year! Zach started 2nd grade at this school and has always looked out for his little sister! This year he got to look out for Boston too! Now he is moving on to Middle School, I can hardly believe it! Now Brinley will be able to look out for her little brother! This year their classrooms were right across the hall from each other, which was so nice with Boston being in kindergarten! I think it was a comfort for him to know that his big sister was always "right there" if he ever needed anything! I wish I could keep my kids at the same school FOREVER!!! I always wanted to go to school with my older brother and missed him by 1 year! I envy those siblings that get to go to school together! I'm sure if I would have been able to, I wouldn't have thought it was that great! I am excited for Zach to move on, but I know my kids will miss him!!!

I always have to get a picture of the kids on the first and last day of school! My, look how they have changed...

Boston~kindergarten

Brinley~3rd grade

Zach~6th grade

This is Zach at NOVA graduation!!! He is almost as big as those 2 policemen!!!

No comments: