STRIKES YOUR OUT!!!
Right now I have 3 of my kids all playing baseball and it is CRAZY!!! I never imagined it being like this, but we live for baseball this time of year, so what can I say? First of all I never imagined my little girl would be playing baseball! Her daddy begs her every year to sign up, but she has always just been content to dance, which has been just fine with me! But this year, she had heard a few of her friends were playing and thought it would be o.k. Well, let's just say I'm not real into her practices... her coach is a little over the top and practices 3 times a week! We kinda pick and choose which ones work best for us, and make it when we can! That's about all I can do right now! I'm sure he loves me and thinks I am so on top of it! (NOT) :o) There are nights when they are all 3 at practice at the same time which is very weird for me! Last week , the house was so quiet that Halle enjoyed a little nap and I enjoyed a movie! So, hey we could get used to this! :) This little girl has been dragged to so many games, either she is going to hate the game when she grows up, or she's really going to LOVE it! I'm hoping she's going to love it...
Boston is playing Coach Pitch this year with his daddy being the coach! Morgan figured he has spent so much time working with Zach that he needs to do the same for Boston! He loves working with the little ones, and is so good and patient with them! Boston was so excited for his first day of practice, he seriously woke up and put his uniform on! The sad thing is he had to wait until 6 o'clock that night! It was a long day! He seriously LOVES this game! Any chance he gets he is wanting to play catch or practice batting! He's going to be one tough little ball player!
Brinley is playing Machine Pitch and she rocks for never playing before! I don't know but I think this girl may have a little athletic bone in her body, she comes by it naturally! If she just decides that this is really what she wants to do then her brothers just may have to watch out! Good luck sis! We love watching you play! She was pretty excited when her daddy took her to get her a new PINK bat for her to hit with! She wanted the pink glove to, but we have so many gloves sitting around, that it was hard to buy another one!
Zach is nearing the end of his Tigers season, which I am kinda sad about! I just love this team, the boys, and their parents! I don't think we are going to know what to do without them! Only a couple more Saturdays of games and then off to Park City for the Firecracker Tourney over the 4th of July!
2 comments:
A "Udy" love baseball? How could that be?! So fun for you all! Wish you were here in St. George too. The weather has been perfect- sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine :)
I can't wait to see all the blog books you've made. I've heard about them and want to give it a try. You'll have to teach me all about it :)
Post a Comment