10.06.2009

UpDaTeD kId PiCs!

My little Halle is getting so big and chunky! When I took her in for her 2 month check she was 13 pds! She has almost DOUBLED her weight! It is so nice to have her a little bigger now! This last week she has started smiling more, and cooing (talking) to us! It is so fun, and just melts your heart! The kids are totally enjoying all of her little stages! We are too, but it is fun to have them older and get to enjoy her! :)

  

K- I had to ask my friend Kandace how to put more than one picture on at a time like this, so I am totally excited to be able to do it! I will have to play around with it more, but just wanted to grab a few pics of the kids with Halle! These were taken on Zach's birthday!
Boston was so excited to be able to bath with Halle for the first time! He has been waiting and waiting! So, one night when the kids were both gone, I let him bath with her, he was so excited! She loved laying on his naked skin! ;) They were so cute!

Nevermind, my layout didn't work, like I thought! Dang!
And I don't have time to change it right now!
I'll try again later!



2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Your kids are so cute! So did you try to put the pictures next to each other? Your template looks way more narrow than ours is. You might have to switch to a stretch template if you want the pictures to go across. Does that make sense? Someone else may know other tricks...that's the only one I can think of.

Jessica said...

Cannot get over the bath pic... I am missing that chunky little thing! Miss you!