On Saturday after Zach got done with Baseball practice I took the kids up to Logan to go to my parents house. I was sick of being at home and needed to get away. Morgan has been really busy at work, and was busy moving his branch across the street to the Chase branch. So, we left town! The kids didn't have school on Monday, so I thought it was a good weekend to get away! My brother took the boys to the Aggie game Saturday night, and they had a blast! We got to keep their cute little girl Bailey and Brinley was in heaven having a little sister for the night! On Sunday we hung out and played hookie from church! Me and my mom made dinner and had all my family over. It was my nephew's birthday and he turned 18! WOW! It was such a fun and relaxing weekend. Well, Monday morning we woke up to SNOW! Not just a little, this picture was taken at 9:00 in the morning! It didn't stop snowing ALL day long! It was so crazy! I wasn't about to drive through Sardine canyon with all that snow, so me and the kids decided to stay one more night! Yeah! Pary time! They were so excited to get to stay at grandpa and grandma's longer and be able to see their cousins! And not to mention they got to miss school the next day! On our way home on Tuesday I got to stop at one of my bestest childhood friends house in Brigham City. It was so fun to see her and her cute kids! I'm so glad that we went up and were able to have a fun weekend! Heaven knows we all needed it! :)
3.11.2009
sNoW in MaRcH!!!
On Saturday after Zach got done with Baseball practice I took the kids up to Logan to go to my parents house. I was sick of being at home and needed to get away. Morgan has been really busy at work, and was busy moving his branch across the street to the Chase branch. So, we left town! The kids didn't have school on Monday, so I thought it was a good weekend to get away! My brother took the boys to the Aggie game Saturday night, and they had a blast! We got to keep their cute little girl Bailey and Brinley was in heaven having a little sister for the night! On Sunday we hung out and played hookie from church! Me and my mom made dinner and had all my family over. It was my nephew's birthday and he turned 18! WOW! It was such a fun and relaxing weekend. Well, Monday morning we woke up to SNOW! Not just a little, this picture was taken at 9:00 in the morning! It didn't stop snowing ALL day long! It was so crazy! I wasn't about to drive through Sardine canyon with all that snow, so me and the kids decided to stay one more night! Yeah! Pary time! They were so excited to get to stay at grandpa and grandma's longer and be able to see their cousins! And not to mention they got to miss school the next day! On our way home on Tuesday I got to stop at one of my bestest childhood friends house in Brigham City. It was so fun to see her and her cute kids! I'm so glad that we went up and were able to have a fun weekend! Heaven knows we all needed it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment